Find a veterinary clinic in your area that carries ProHeart 6.
What to expect:
- Before giving ProHeart 6, your veterinarian will make sure your dog has recently had a heartworm test.
- You should also talk with your veterinarian about your dog’s past and current health, including:
- General health
- Changes in behavior or health
- Current medications, supplements or special diets
- Any issues with vaccines or medications
- Your veterinarian or veterinary technician will give your dog the ProHeart 6 shot.
- Make it easy on yourself by scheduling your best friend’s next ProHeart 6 shot before you leave. And if you don’t get the chance to do that, we can let you know when your dog’s next shot is almost due—sign up for a reminder.